Work Orders are Forms which have been partially pre-filled for dispatch to a designated User. You can view, edit, re-assign or cancel Work Orders for your company by logging in to the Field2Base Portal and navigating to Admin > Work Orders.
Note: The Mobile Forms Admin or Work Order Dispatcher role is needed to access the Work Orders page in the Portal.
Viewing Work Orders
The Work Orders page will display all of the existing Work Orders for your Company.
A. You can download a report of the Work Orders currently displayed as an .xls or .csv file by clicking on the Excel button and choosing the appropriate file format.
B. You can filter the displayed Work Orders by Name, Type (Shared Form / Standard / Workflow), Folder, Form Name, Assigned To, Assigned Status (Assigned / Unassigned), Date and Submitted By.
Types of Work Orders
- Shared Form - A Form is pre-filled and emailed as a Shared Form link as part of a Custom Workflow
- Standard (most common) - A Form is pre-filled and assigned to a User through the Portal, EDM or PreFill Web Service
- Workflow - A Form is pre-filled and assigned to a User as part of a Custom Workflow
Viewing Details for a Specific Work Order
1. Click the Select an Action button then select View Work Order next to the Work Order you wish to view.
2. This will bring up a window with the Work Order details which allow you to view the values pre-filled for each region.
Editing a Standard Work Order
1. Click the Select an Action button then select Edit or Edit (Form) next to the Work Order you wish to edit.
2. This will take you to the Edit Work Order page where you can update the Work Order information. The Edit Work Order page will vary based on whether you selected Edit or Edit (Form).
- Edit Option: Change any Work Order and Region information then click Save.
- Edit (Form) Option:
- Change any of the Work Order information as desired.
- Click Continue to access the Edit (Form) view.
- Update any region values on the Form as needed.
- Click on Submit Work Order to save your changes.
Re-assigning Work Orders
You have the ability to re-assign Work Order(s) from one User to another User. For example, if a technician has a job that takes longer than expected and cannot complete all assigned Work Orders, you can re-assign some of their Work Orders to another technician. You can re-assign multiple Work Orders to a User at the same time.
1. Check the box next to the Work Order(s) you wish to re-assign.
2. Click the Re-assign button.
3. Select the Assign button next to the user you wish to re-assign the Work Order(s) to. You can also change the Work Order(s) to unassigned by clicking on the Clear Assignment button.
Cancelling Work Orders
Cancelling a Work Order will remove it from the User’s Device the next time their Device syncs with the Field2Base system.
1. Check the box next to the Work Order(s) you wish to cancel. You can cancel multiple Work Orders at the same time.
2. Click the Cancel button.
3. You will get a confirmation screen. Click Yes to confirm that you want to cancel these Work Orders.