Mobile Forms for iOS Install Guide
Which App do I Download?
There are two different versions of the app, the Enterprise Version and the App Store Version. As such, there are two separate ways to download and activate these versions. Please download the version your company has decided to deploy. If you're unsure which version is right for you, please contact your Field2Base Administrator.
To Install and Activate the App Store Version of the App (more common)
- On your iOS Device, open the App Store.
- Using the search bar, search for 'Field2Base Mobile Forms'.
- Tap the 'Get' button (or Download icon) and wait for the app to install.
- Find the newly downloaded app on your home page.
- Open the Mobile Forms App, tapping 'Allow' when asked if Mobile Forms can send notifications.
- Tap 'Log in with an Existing Account'.
- Enter the Email Address and Password associated with your Field2Base User Account and tap the 'Log In' button.
To Install and Activate the Enterprise Version of the App (less common)
You should have received an email with a download link and an Activation ID. Tap on the download link provided in your email. You can also download Mobile Forms from the Admin Portal > Downloads page.
- In the browser window that opens, tap the link.
- Tap Install.
- Wait for the application to download and install. The install can take a few minutes and may not give any visual feedback when it is finished. It is recommend that you minimize the browser window and look for the Mobile Forms icon on the home screen.
Trusting the Mobile Forms App
Beginning in version 9.0.2 of the iOS Update, Apple now requires that you trust any Untrusted Enterprise Apps (basically any app not installed from the Apple Store).
When opening the app, your iOS device may show a pop up window saying "Untrusted Enterprise Developer". If this occurs, click on the Cancel button.
- Open Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap on General > Device Management. (You may have to scroll down the page to see it).
- Tap on Field2Base, Inc.
- Tap on Trust “Field2Base, Inc”.
- On the Trust "iPhone Distribution: Field2Base, Inc" Apps on this iPad pop-up, click on Trust.
- Click on the home button to go back to your home screen.
Activating Mobile Forms
Now that the Mobile Forms app has been installed successfully, the final step in the process is to activate your Device in the Field2Base cloud.
- Tap on the Mobile Forms app on the Home screen.
- A Welcome to Mobile Forms screen will be displayed the first time you open the app. Enter the activation ID provided to you in your email (it is not case-sensitive). Click on Activate.
- Please wait for all of your Forms to load on the Field2Base application. Do not close out of the application as it must remain open to load your Forms. It can can take anywhere from a few minutes to up to an hour to load all of your Forms depending on the number of resources and history for your Company.
Note: If the Activation fails, the first step is to double check the Activation ID entered and make sure that it matches what was provided to you previously. If it continues to fail after that, contact Field2Base Technical Support with the error message you are receiving.
Mobile Forms Re-Install Guide for iOS
Overview This guide is designed to help you properly re-install the Field2Base Mobile Forms app on iOS Devices. Re-installing can be useful if you are experiencing problems connecting, sending/receiving data, or viewing/submitting Forms on your ...
Mobile Forms Install Guide for Android
Which App do I Download? There are two different versions of the app, the Enterprise Version and the Google Play Store Version. As such, there are two separate ways to download and activate these versions. Please download the version your company has ...
Mobile Forms for iOS Upgrade Guide
Overview This document is meant to guide users on how to properly upgrade the Mobile Forms app on their iOS Devices. An upgrade installs a new version of the app directly over an older one, without the need to re-install. Note: To successfully ...
Mobile Forms Re-Install Guide for Android Devices
Overview This guide is designed to help you properly re-install the Field2Base Mobile Forms app on Android Devices. Re-installing can be useful if you are experiencing problems connecting, sending/receiving data, or viewing/submitting Forms on your ...
Installing Mobile Forms via the Apple App Store
Overview This guide is meant to familiarize the reader with the Mobile Forms install process when installing through the Apple App Store. It will show where to go on your tablet or phone and what buttons to press to get Mobile Forms installed and ...