Mobile Forms Android 7.2.16 Release Notes
This document details the 7.2.16 release of our Mobile Forms application for Android Devices. The version number shown in the app is 7.2.16 in the Portal and 7.2.16 in the App's Settings > About Mobile Forms Section.
Released in the 7.2.13 - 7.2.16 Builds (8/16/2023)
- Update the Kiosk Mode Pop-Up Windows' Text Size and Countdown Timer in the Android 7.2 App [SB-3157]
Fixed issues with the text size and layout of the UI for the Inactivity Timeout and Sent Confirmation pop-up windows that are used when Kiosk Mode is enabled in the Android 7.2 App.
- Update the Form Viewer in Portrait Mode to Align the Form to the Top of the Screen on Phones in the Android App [SB-3250]
Updated the Form Viewer to align Forms at the top of the screen when loaded while in Portrait Mode for Android Phones in the Android App. (Reverted in SB-3332)
- Confirm the Ability to Change a Temporary or Expired Password before Attempting the Activation Process in the Android App [SB-3262]
Confirmed that the screen to change an expired or temporary Password is present and works during the Activation process in the new UI of the Android App.
- Investigate and Fix Temp Directory Files Not Getting Deleted in the Android App [SB-3252]
Updated the Temp file cleanup process to execute on a more regular basis and made sure all types of Temp files are removed from the local storage in the Android App.
- Investigate and Fix the No License Warning Not Appearing when Activating in the Android 7.2.8 App [SB-3205]
Fixed an issue with the activation process not displaying an error message when a Company is out of Licenses when activating using an E-Mail Address and Password in the Android App.
- Investigate and Fix Custom Get REST Web Server Calls Returning Empty Responses in the Android 7.2.8 App [SB-3258]
Fixed an issue with GET REST Web Service Calls returning an empty response object if there were new lines characters present in the result when filling out Forms in the Android 7.2 App.
- Investigate and Fix Issues with the Optional Recipients Screen when Adding a Recipient to the Address Book in the Android 7.2 App [SB-3323]
Fixed the UI of the Add a Recipient option to match the iOS App and fixed an issue with the Add a Recipient option clearing out all previously selected Recipients when saving a Recipient to the Address Book on the Optional Recipients screen and then sending the Form in the Android 7.2 App.
- Revert Changes to the Form Viewer in Portrait Mode to Align the Form to the Top of the Screen on Phones in the Android App [SB-3332]
Reverted the changes to the Form Viewer to align Forms at the top of the screen when loaded while in Portrait Mode for Android Phones in the Android App that were completed in SB-3250.
Forms Designer Quick Start Guide
Overview Field2Base Forms Designer is the proprietary software application that allows your existing paper forms to be quickly converted to a smart E-form available to your end users via our mobile and web-based Mobile Forms applications. This ...
Portal 11.28.2023 Release Notes
Overview Our release notes offer brief descriptions of product enhancements and bug fixes. We include links to the current articles for any affected features. Those articles will be updated shortly after the Portal release to include new ...
Integration Service Configuration Guide
How To Configure Integration Services To Allow Read/Write Access on a Network Path All of our Integration Products, including the DIM, DUU, and EDM have respective Windows Services responsible for communicating with our server. Occassionally, ...
Data Integration Module (DIM) Migration Guide
Overview This article provides the information necessary to migrate the Field2Base Data Integration Module (DIM) over from one server to another. Please refer to the DIM Install Guide for the initial installation of the Field2Base DIM. Once that's ...
How to Check the Version of Integration Products Running on a Windows 10 Machine
Right-click on the Start menu button. Click on Apps & Features. In the Apps & Features search bar type in the Integration Product you are looking for, eg. F2B Data Integration Module, F2B Data Upload, or F2B Enterprise Dispatch Module. Click to ...