Limiting Job Downloads Start Date in the DIM Service
The Data Integration Module Service defaults to downloading the entire sent history for the Form defined in the Project. Similar to limiting Download Batch Sizes
, this feature is only available by editing the Project (.XML) file directly with a Text Editor.
Limiting Job Downloads
You can limit the Data Integration Module Service to only start downloading Jobs after the Date Entered by adding a single line to the Project file. The tag used for this configuration option is the <minRfiTimestamp> and requires that a Date & Timestamp (must be a valid UTC format) be entered as the value.
Note: Do not have the Project file open in the Project Manager when doing this update.
- Open the .xml Project File (typically located at C:\Program Files\F2B Data Integration Module\Projects) with a Text Editor.
- Find the <rfiSvc> block (this is where the new tag will be added).
- Below the <formTemplateId> tag, add the following line (10/1/2020 is used as the sample start date here):
- This example shows a Date & Timestamp with only the Date defined. There is typically no need to define the time when using this Filter unless you are looking to do something specific for testing purposes.
- Save the updated Project File.
- Exit the Text Editor.
- Open the Data Integration Module Administrator.
- Start (or Restart) the Service to now Download with the Job Limitation in place.
Note: When this type of filtering is in place, there are no changes to the Logs or in any other display for troubleshooting. The only way to tell this is working is by checking the output after the Jobs have been processed.
Forms Designer Quick Start Guide
Overview Field2Base Forms Designer is the proprietary software application that allows your existing paper forms to be quickly converted to a smart E-form available to your end users via our mobile and web-based Mobile Forms applications. This ...
Portal 11.28.2023 Release Notes
Overview Our release notes offer brief descriptions of product enhancements and bug fixes. We include links to the current articles for any affected features. Those articles will be updated shortly after the Portal release to include new ...
Integration Service Configuration Guide
How To Configure Integration Services To Allow Read/Write Access on a Network Path All of our Integration Products, including the DIM, DUU, and EDM have respective Windows Services responsible for communicating with our server. Occassionally, ...
Data Integration Module (DIM) Migration Guide
Overview This article provides the information necessary to migrate the Field2Base Data Integration Module (DIM) over from one server to another. Please refer to the DIM Install Guide for the initial installation of the Field2Base DIM. Once that's ...
How to Check the Version of Integration Products Running on a Windows 10 Machine
Right-click on the Start menu button. Click on Apps & Features. In the Apps & Features search bar type in the Integration Product you are looking for, eg. F2B Data Integration Module, F2B Data Upload, or F2B Enterprise Dispatch Module. Click to ...