How to Replace a Form Background in Forms Designer
The purpose of this article is to guide Users through changing the background image of a Form using our Forms Designer Software.
Note: The new dimensions and content of the selected background may not match the Regions previously placed on the page. You may have to adjust the placement of the Regions so that they fit properly with the new background image.
- Log in to the Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Admin > Form Templates > View All.
- Download the current version of the Form you wish to edit by selecting Download from the Select An Action menu.
- Open the downloaded file in Forms Designer (if you do not see the file at the bottom of your browser, check the Downloads folder in your file browser).
- In Forms Designer, open the Form Tab in the top left.
- Using the page navigation buttons in the upper left, navigate to the page you wish to change the background for.
- Click the Replace Button (in the Background section of the Toolbar).
- Select one of the 3 available buttons to choose which type of background you want to use.
- In the resulting File browser, find the background file you wish to import, select it, and click Open. This should add a new background to the currently selected page.
- When your Form is updated as needed, click the File Button, then click Save to save your Form with the new background.
- Publish the Form by uploading it to Admin > Forms in the Admin Portal or via Forms Designer itself by clicking File > Publish. If you need help publishing the Form, refer to the section on Uploading Forms in the Forms Designer Quick Start Guide article.
Congratulations! You've changed a Form Background!
Forms Designer Quick Start Guide
Overview Field2Base Forms Designer is the proprietary software application that allows your existing Forms to be quickly converted to an active, online, smart Form available to your end users via our Mobile Device and Web-based Applications. This ...
Forms Designer Upgrade Guide
Upgrading Forms Designer Download the latest version of Forms Designer from the F2B Admin Portal Downloads page. Run the Forms_Designer.exe file. Right click and select Run as administrator. Click Next on the welcome screen. Select the I accept the ...
Forms Designer Install Guide
Installing Forms Designer Log in to the Field2Base Admin Portal Downloads page and download the latest version of Forms Designer. Run the Forms_Designer.exe file. Right click and select Run as administrator. Click Next on the welcome screen. Select ...
How to Clone a Form
Overview There are situations where you may want to publish the same Form twice for use with two different groups of Users. For example, if you don't want the two groups to be able to see each others versions of essentially the same Form, then you ...
Overview A Region is a field on your company's Form. Regions are the individual fields you define on top of the Form background image and allow the user to provide necessary and relevant data. Regions come in all shapes and sizes, including include ...