Common Database Connection Strings
The Field2Base Data Integration Module and Enterprise Dispatch Module use the standard Connection Strings any other Application would require to connect to your Database.
Common Database Connection Strings (all using Standard Security):
- SQL Server 2000, 7.0 OLE DB
- Provider=sqloledb;Data Source=myServerAddress;Initial Catalog=myDataBase;User Id=myUsername;Password=myPassword;
- SQL Server Compact Edition OLE DB
- Provider=Microsoft.SQLSERVER.CE.OLEDB.3.5;Data Source=myPath\myData.sdf;
- Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\mydatabase.mdb;User Id=admin;Password=;
- Access 2007
- Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=C:\myFolder\myAccess2007file.accdb;Persist Security Info=False;
Data Integration Module (DIM) User Guide
Overview The Field2Base Data Integration Module allows you to automatically download data from your Sent Forms to your backend systems. The DIM provides transformation of your Form Data into a variety of formats including CSV and SQL. The DIM Sample ...
Troubleshooting the Data Integration Module (DIM)
Troubleshooting Installation Issues User Account Privileges If you encounter any Permission related issues when installing the Data Integration Module, you will need to check and make sure that you have Administrator rights so that the Program AND ...
Data Integration Overview
Our paperless mobile platform drives your digital transformation. A part of how we accomplish this is through our robust integration solutions designed specifically around your business and existing systems. Field2Base offers complete data ...
Creating SQL Update Data Transformations
Overview The standard SQL Data Transformation used in a DIM Project is an Insert SQL transaction. SQL Update transactions are also supported for cases when a company needs to update existing information in their SQL Database. This feature is only ...
Integration Service Configuration Guide
How To Configure Integration Services To Allow Read/Write Access on a Network Path All of our Integration Products, including the DIM, DUU, and EDM have respective Windows Services responsible for communicating with our server. Occassionally, ...