Mobile Forms Administrators have the ability to quickly delete multiple Users by using the Bulk Delete Users feature.
Accessing Bulk Delete Users
1. Navigate to Admin > Users.
2. Click on Bulk Actions.
3. Select Delete Users.
Creating the Bulk Import File
1. Click the Click here to download the CSV Template for Bulk Delete Users button to download the CSV template.
2. Open the "F2B_Bulk_Action_17_Template.csv" file from your downloads.
3. Enter the E-Mail Address for each User that you wish to delete.
Importing Your Delete Users File
1. Click on the Choose File button and select your bulk import file.
2. Click on Submit.
3. You will receive a confirmation email including any errors encountered while deleting any of your Users.
Forms Designer Quick Start Guide
Overview Field2Base Forms Designer is the proprietary software application that allows your existing Forms to be quickly converted to an active, online, smart Form available to your end users via our Mobile Device and Web-based Applications. This ...
Integration Service Configuration Guide
How To Configure Integration Services To Allow Read/Write Access on a Network Path All of our Integration Products, including the DIM, DUU, and EDM have respective Windows Services responsible for communicating with our server. Occassionally, ...
Data Integration Module (DIM) Migration Guide
Overview This article provides the information necessary to migrate the Field2Base Data Integration Module (DIM) over from one server to another. Please refer to the DIM Install Guide for the initial installation of the Field2Base DIM. Once that's ...
Mobile Forms iOS Enterprise App Upgrade to the Mobile Forms iOS App Store
Overview This guide will review how to switch between two versions of the Mobile Forms app, uninstalling the Enterprise build and installing the App Store Build. The primary benefits of switching over are that updates to the App Store build are ...
How to Check the Version of Integration Products Running on a Windows 10 Machine
Right-click on the Start menu button. Click on Apps & Features. In the Apps & Features search bar type in the Integration Product you are looking for, eg. F2B Data Integration Module, F2B Data Upload, or F2B Enterprise Dispatch Module. Click to ...