Mobile Forms Administrators have the ability to quickly create multiple new Recipients by using the Bulk Create Recipients feature. Please see the Managing Users and Recipients article section on Users vs. Recipients
for more details on the difference between a User and a Recipient.
Accessing Bulk Create Users
1. Navigate to Admin > Users.
2. Click on Bulk Actions.
3. Select "Create Recipients" .
Creating the Bulk Import File
1. Click the Click here to download the CSV Template for Bulk Contact Imports button to download the CSV template.
2. Open the "F2B_Bulk_Action_2_Template.csv" file from your downloads.
3. Enter the following information for each Recipient:
- First Name (required)
- Last Name (required)
- E-Mail Address (required)
- Folders (optional) - must be available Folders on your Company. You can enter multiple Folders separated by commas and no spaces.
- Optional Form Recipient (optional) - True or False. If left blank, the Recipient will not be set as an Optional Form Recipient.
Importing Your Create Recipients File
1. Click on the Choose File button and select your bulk import file.
2. Click on Submit.
3. You will receive a confirmation email including any errors encountered while creating any of your Users.